Magnesium Magnesium

OMG!

You have improved so much from your first song in the elemental series! From the beep-boops of the instrument you mainly used to this is just amazing. A tip I could give you right now is to master it a bit more so it doesn't have a "cluttery, staticy" noise (I have no idea how to describe it lol). Great song, and I will look forward towards the next element (I forgot the periodic table already)!

SirHadoken responds:

Thank you! :D
I actually have no idea how to master, so that might be an issue :p I'm still not entirely sure whether or not I've made big improvements on a small portion of music production, or if I've made small improvements on a bigger scale. It's interesting to think about. ;p

A Breath of Life A Breath of Life

This sounds very nice. A beautiful harmony of piano and synth coming together.

Did you know there are free VSTs you can get online? Some of them sound nice, and I'd recommend to get them if you cant afford the official VSTS from Image-Line or other major VST companies.

Calamity Calamity

don't mind if i remix it? :P

(about the nitrogen rmx, i'm putting it on hold because i have no idea what direction i want it to go)

SirHadoken responds:

Go ahead :) If you can make it sound like a remotely good song, unlike where it is now, I'm fine with that :p