Calamity Calamity

don't mind if i remix it? :P

(about the nitrogen rmx, i'm putting it on hold because i have no idea what direction i want it to go)

SirHadoken responds:

Go ahead :) If you can make it sound like a remotely good song, unlike where it is now, I'm fine with that :p

Nitrogen Nitrogen

i wonder if i could do a remix of this :P

SirHadoken responds:

Do feel free to, if you feel like it's enough of a song to remix. I don't like this song very much, but go ahead if you want :D

DCD7 - Vocostep (Experiment) DCD7 - Vocostep (Experiment)

Question: is your Fruity Limiter on in the Master channel?
If it is, you should turn it off, as it is cutting away your true potential.
If it isn't, you should turn down the compression or distortion down a bit. It's kind of hard to concentrate on what I can hear with unnecessary noise and clutter.

But overall, this song sounds good! Keep up the good work, m8 o.-

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Yes it is, and I didn't turn it off for a reason... Last time I turned Fruity Limiter off I got this: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/693189
So I don't see how turning it off would be beneficial...

Random Loop 05 Random Loop 05

Ok.

I noticed that most, if not all, of your songs have the default FL Studio drums. It doesn't really match up with the song that well. There are free drum packs you can find online that sound better than the default ones. Or, you can look in the files for other samples as well. I used to do that until a person reviewed one of my tracks, and I haven't used the stock drums since. To me now, it sounds.. cheap.

Also, have you tried mixing your tracks? EQ-ing is a great way to have your tracks sound more... professional.

I hope you take this as constructive criticism!

Distant Lands Distant Lands

I didn't know you made music.. :P
This sounds noice by the way.

DCD7 - Ice Gauntlet DCD7 - Ice Gauntlet

Do you mind if I could get the .flp file for this? I want to see how this was made, and remix this. Trying to make the chords for the Fire Gauntlet was a bit too hard for me..

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Oh, I AM SO SORRY! It crashed right after I uploaded this and I didn't get a .flp of it! I'm doing poison gauntlet next, as soon as I finish it I will make sure I get a .flp for it to give you...

DCD7- Fire Gauntlet DCD7- Fire Gauntlet

can i make a remix on this? :D

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Aw man, you asked at literally the worst time! You can remix this, but I can't tell you the notes because I JUST closed the project down, I always keep I open for a couple days after it's done just in case. All I can tell you is it was done in 128 BPM, that it was mostly composed in E minor, and that each 2nd, 4th and 6th (but not 8th) bar was in G Major for the first drop. Good luck anyway I guess...

Clubstep x2 Clubstep x2

Did you just... repeat the same song, made by a scouted artist, twice!?

Uhh.. I don't know what to say to that..

Paradise City (gunsnroses) Paradise City (gunsnroses)

5/5 would rate again

Smooth Criminal - 8-bit Smooth Criminal - 8-bit

This sounds more like the Alien Ant Farm version..

Still.. 4 stars because of how aweingly awesome it is.